BSG Wireless use analytics packs to transform mobile devices into network probes that give service providers the consumer’s perspective of wireless quality.
BSG Wireless’ Analytics packs obtain key data from Crowd Sourced Analytics, Location Analytics and Handset Performance Validation.
Crowd Sourced Analytics
- Network and access point performance are crowd sourced to analyse the consumer’s Wi-Fi sessions.
- Wi-Fi usage and connection quality data, linked to handset locations, to construct maps identifying current locations and the optimum sites for new deployments.
Handset Performance Validation
- Comprehensive handset data is reported identifying performance and compatibility issues.
Our probe application crowd sources user experience information OTT (over the Top) of existing services.
Data is provided to the network analysis dashboard allowing field engineering and network operations teams to:
- monitor the quality of network connections
- monitor the performance of handset types
- monitor the performance of roaming partner networks
- plan the deployment/ redeployment of access points
Get in Touch
At BSG Wireless we are committed to improving our products through customer engagement, so your feedback, questions and enquiries are welcomed as an essential part of our product development.